Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm Lovin' Bloglovin'

I was a Blogger girl, until one of my followers @ So I Sewed This told me I had more followers than I thought, on Bloglovin'.  I had no idea what Bloglovin' was, so I did some research.  I was not completely happy viewing blogs in the Blogger interface, so I thought I'd give this a try.

1. Bloglovin' makes it easy to follow and unfollow blogs.  I simply type in the name of a blog in the search field and choose a blog below.  Even if you follow a lot of blogs, it takes only a few minutes to add all of them to Bloglovin'.


 If I decide to unfollow a blog, it is REALLY gone.  I've had problems with Blogger letting me unfollow a blog, but then it still shows up on my interface like an unwelcome ghost.  Annoying, right?

2. Another one of my frustrations with the Blogger interface is the inability to filter posts that I had already read.


Once I read a post, Bloglovin' automatically marks it as read.  If I don't want to read the post, I can mark it as 'read'.  I can also 'mark all as read' at the top.  I can also organize my blogs into groups so I can read whatever I'm in the mood for.  Yay!


3. When I'm viewing a blog in Bloglovin', I have the option to click to a newer or older post without going back to the interface.  Shazaam!  

If you're not completely satisfied with your interface, try Bloglovin' and let me know what you think.

Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Glad it works for you! Now there's a button on bloglovin that tells you how many people are following you on there, in case you're curious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!