Thursday, March 29, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Alisha at Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife.  I was a little slow accepting this award, and I was awarded it again by Shanni Loves.  Go check their blogs out!  Thanks ladies!  You are so sweet!

This award is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers.  The purpose of this award is to bring attention to these blogs.  The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite’.  I’m humbled and honored to receive this award.

As part of the tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired.
To accept the award you must:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

I am giving this award to:

Mikhaela at Polka Dot Overload who posts about her sewing adventures and living in NYC.  I love her pattern reviews, vintage-inspired clothing, and catchy graphic design art of herself as a pattern envelope model.  I wish I had her graphic skills!

Jessica and Curt at Dancing Carrots who post about tasty, healthy food they make with awesome, colorful pictures.  This blog reminds me that eating healthy can be fun, delicious and have LOTS of variety!  Jessica was my roommate in college and I so admire her as a person and as a dietician.  I am actually not sure how many followers Jessica and Curt have, but this blog was started last year and if you've never heard of it (or even if you have) you should check it out!

Mallory at Split Ends and New Beginnings, a hairstylist, mom and wife who blogs about hair and family.  I really like her how-to hair tutorials.  She introduced me to Marcel the Shell With Shoes On, which my nephews and I got a real kick out of!

Jessie at Reel Mormon Housewife who provides witty reviews of obscure documentaries streaming on Netflix.  This is not your average mommy blog, and that is why I like it.  A hacker recently broke into her blog, so it is now a private blog, so you may need to get permission to view her content.

Carrie at Saving 4 Six is a thrifty gal who enjoys home improvement, getting organized and crafts.  I learned how to clean my microfiber couch from her.  Just from that, she deserves an award!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!