Friday, February 24, 2012

Lingerie Bag Tutorial @ Sew Mama Sew!

I created a Lingerie Bag and Sachet tutorial for Sew Mama Sew!'s True Love Series.  To view it, click here.  If you've found your way via the tutorial, welcome to my blog!  Thanks for stopping by!  

To know when I post more great tutorials and sewing tips, click the 'follow' button at the top of my blog.  You can also follow by email on the right sidebar or become a fan of my Facebook page here


Feel free to check out my other tutorials on the header above.  Here are a couple of my favorites:



Lately, I've been busy in the realm of swimsuit sewing.  It's so much easier than I thought it would be!  


If you'd like to learn how to sew a swimsuit, visit the Swimsuit Sew-Along here.



1 comment:

  1. I just found you through Sew Mama Sew and I'm so excited! Sometimes I get lucky and someone measures me as 5'3", and it is so annoying that nothing ever fits. I am looking forward to reading your tips.

    I think your follow me button for Twitter isn't set up right...it took me to a guy who writes a blog about being a single dad. Which doesn't seem to be you, lol. Anyway I'm @CrunchyConMom so if you follow me I'll follow back, but right now I can't figure out how to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!