Friday, December 23, 2011

Pillow Creatures Part 3 - Tex the T-Rex

Meet Tex, the T-Rex.


Ha ha! Big head, little body....if his body is small, his hands are teeny tiny!  If Tex looks a little disproportionate, It's my husband's fault.  Our oldest nephew wanted a dinosaur Christmas gift and Scott thought it would be hilarious to make the pillow look like the dinosaur from Disney's 'Meet the Robinsons'.  I actually don't know anything about that movie, but I did my best to imagine.

Once again, I used fleece for the head and body and craft felt for the mouth and tail spikes.  I glued a googly eye on one side.

That's it for my three part Pillow Creatures feature.  'Hope you've enjoyed it!  I will be at Mommy by day...Crafter by Night on Wednesday.  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!