Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas Day!  I hope you are having some good family time and have children to open presents with.  They make opening presents so much fun!  I love family Christmas traditions....especially this one:


This is a box of my husband's famous Christmas ganache chocolates.  He makes them every year for his family, and now mine.  This year I convinced him to make flavored chocolates: rum, peppermint and orange.  He flavors the chocolate for centers, lets them cool in molds and then dips them in more chocolate.  After they dry, he drizzles a different color of chocolate on top for contrast.  Scott's chocolates are famous in his family.  They are so good, he hasn't tasted any better.  Right now I'm drooling over a peppermint flavored chocolate.  I love peppermint flavored anything!

Have a very, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Have a Merry Christmas also. The ganache chocolates look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!