My Current Projects:
1. Short-Sleeved Tunic 1/2 way finished - - - just needs collar and sleeves
2. Fabric Boxes I thought I'd make 4, but they're a lot harder than I thought...so maybe just two
3. Red Tablecloth Something easy and beautiful to put on my table. I just need to finish the ends.
4. Water Bottle Holder I just had an epiphany today that I don't drink enough while I'm out and about. This is partly due to the fact that I don't have enough hands to carry my water bottle inside to be refilled. If I had a holder, I could throw it over my shoulder and then get out of the car.
and last but not least
5. Become President of the United States so I can pass a law stating that stores are required to accommodate petite and AA sizes. No more ill-fitting button up shirts, people! No more shloopy boobs! ---A long time dream of mine
The last one might take decades, but I'm sure once I'm Presidente everyone will see things my way. Maybe I'll also make it illegal for anyone to stand taller than me. It would be funny to see a bunch of stooped over people in Washington!