Thursday, September 22, 2011

Petite Raincoat

For those of us who are petite, it can be very difficult to find good fitting outerwear. When I needed a full-length raincoat a few years ago I thought it would be impossible to find something that wouldn't drown my figure....until I found this:
This L.L.Bean raincoat comes in petite AND extra small!!...the perfect blend for my short arms and legs. It has a removable wool lining for colder days that aren't quite cold enough for a winter coat. When I walk around in this coat I am covered from head to toe. I can walk anywhere and stay warm and dry (even if I'm somewhere other than my native Utah where a rainstorm can last an entire day, and not just 5 minutes ;) ). The pockets are one of my favorite parts because they keep my hands toasty warm. I absolutely love this coat. Once, a 3-legged dog peed on me in this coat and since the fabric repels water it didn't soak through. (Don't worry - I put it in the wash. And I never pet that dog again.) It comes in petite, regular and womens, from XS to XL so it's something for everyone. The updated version on L.L.Bean's website looks something like this:

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!